Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information.
Our website address is https://watchers.news.
- We collect the information you provide us (name and email) when you submit forms or make comments.
- Your email will also be collected when you subscribe to our newsletter.
- If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter or submit your personal information on forms.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
This website uses Google Analytics. Please refer to the following policies on Google’s website for detailed information:
- Cookies & Google Analytics on Websites
- Opt-out of Google Analytics Cookies
These are the outlines of the types of personal information received and collected by us and how it is used.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Like many other Web sites, Watchers.NEWS makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and web beacons
Our website uses specialist security software. This helps to ensure data breaches do not occur and our website and data are protected against hacking attempts and intrusion.
The software protects site visitors and works to block potential hacks while monitoring web traffic and filesystem changes.
- This software never stores any sensitive, personally identifiable information in any cookie at any time.
- In the case that we need to redirect a visitor or any request, we may use a cookie to prevent repeated/infinite redirect loops.
- For registered/logged-in users, the software uses a cookie to track user sessions and control display of certain notices.
This policy was last modified on December 1, 2022.